Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Diary: On The Way To Atlanta

Saturday, May 26

“This is the end, my only friend, the end.”

So I’m a little sad that today will conclude what will probably go down as one of the better road trips I will ever take, and man have I taken some road trips, but it wasn’t like I saw a game every single day. Also, this is the official end of my time at USC, so really, the whole college thing is over…for now. Again, I kind of like doing this little thing here, and if I went back to school and studied journalism, who knows? Maybe I could make some coin writing you know? Of course, I probably have horrendous grammar and don’t use words properly or anything, but I’ve had really great feedback, so I’m definitely going to continue doing this because you guys seem to enjoy whatever it is that I’m trying to get through…trust me, sometimes, even I don’t know. Anyway, let me do what it does for the last time on this trip.

Oh, and if you ever want to attempt this, I got the directions for you...good luck. All I can say is that you may want to invest in things that will make the trip a little less painful. Not so much "National Lampoon's Vacation," but more "Fear and Loathing" kind of things...you know:

Trip Itinerary

1. Columbia, SC

2. Greenville, SC

3. Charleston, SC

4. Richmond, VA

5. Philadelphia, PA

6. New York, NY

7. Washington, D.C.

8. Baltimore, MD

9. Myrtle Beach, SC

10. Tampa, FL

11. Atlanta, GA

12. Columbia, SC

Segment:

Columbia, South Carolina to Greenville, South Carolina

Distance:

103.4 miles (166.4km)

1.

Start out heading NORTH on MAIN STREET towards LAUREL STREET. Drive for 0.1 miles.

2.

Turn LEFT onto LAUREL STREET. Drive for 0.1 miles.

3.

Turn RIGHT onto ASSEMBLY STREET. Drive for 0.3 miles.

4.

Turn LEFT onto ELMWOOD AVENUE. Drive for 0.5 miles.

5.

Go STRAIGHT to get on I-126 W. Drive for 3.7 miles.

6.

Go STRAIGHT on I-26 W. Drive for 55.4 miles.

7.

Take LEFT I-385 N towards I-385 / LAURENS / GREENVILLE. Drive for 41.7 miles.

8.

Go STRAIGHT on E NORTH STREET. Drive for 0.3 miles.

9.

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto BEATTIE PLACE. Drive for 0.4 miles.

10.

Turn LEFT onto N MAIN STREET. Drive for 0.2 miles.

11.

Go STRAIGHT on S MAIN STREET. Drive for 0.2 miles.

12.

You have reached Greenville, South Carolina

Segment:

Greenville, South Carolina to Charleston, South Carolina

Distance:

213.1 miles (342.9km)

13.

Start out heading NORTHEAST on S MAIN STREET towards W COURT STREET. Drive for 0.2 miles.

14.

Go STRAIGHT on N MAIN STREET. Drive for 0.1 miles.

15.

Turn RIGHT onto E NORTH STREET. Drive for 0.7 miles.

16.

Go STRAIGHT to get on I-385 S. Drive for 41.6 miles.

17.

Go STRAIGHT on I-26 E. Drive for 167.8 miles.

18.

Take exit number 221B towards MEETING ST. Drive for 0.3 miles.

19.

Turn RIGHT onto MEETING STREET. Drive for 1.5 miles.

20.

You have reached Charleston, South Carolina

Segment:

Charleston, South Carolina to Richmond, Virginia

Distance:

423.0 miles (680.7km)

21.

Start out heading NORTH on MEETING STREET towards COURT HOUSE SQUARE. Drive for 2 miles.

22.

Turn LEFT to get on I-26 W towards NORTH CHARLESTON / COLUMBIA / COLUMIBA. Drive for 51 miles.

23.

Take exit number 169B to get on I-95 N towards FLORENCE. Drive for 368.2 miles.

24.

Take exit number 74C towards BROAD ST / US-33 / US-250. Drive for 0.1 miles.

25.

Keep SLIGHT LEFT at the fork towards ramp towards BROAD ST / US-33 W / US-250 W / STATE CAPITOL / COLISEUM. Drive for 0.1 miles.

26.

Keep SLIGHT RIGHT at the fork towards ramp. Drive for 0.2 miles.

27.

Go STRAIGHT on E BROAD STREET. Drive for 0.3 miles.

28.

Turn RIGHT onto N 9TH STREET. Drive for a short distance.

29.

You have reached Richmond, Virginia

Segment:

Richmond, Virginia to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Distance:

256.4 miles (412.6km)

30.

Start out heading NORTHEAST on N 9TH STREET towards E MARSHALL STREET. Drive for 0.1 miles.

31.

Turn RIGHT onto E MARSHALL STREET. Drive for a short distance.

32.

Turn RIGHT onto N 10TH STREET. Drive for 0.1 miles.

33.

Turn LEFT onto E BROAD STREET. Drive for 0.3 miles.

34.

Turn SHARP LEFT onto ramp towards I-95 / I-64. Drive for 0.1 miles.

35.

Keep SLIGHT LEFT at the fork towards ramp. Drive for 0.2 miles.

36.

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT to get on I-95 N. Drive for 94.6 miles.

37.

Stay SLIGHT RIGHT on I-95 N heading towards I-95 N / I-495 E / BALTIMORE. Drive for 127.1 miles.

38.

Take exit number 5D to get on I-495 N towards I-495 / PORT OF WILM / PHILADELPHIA. Drive for 11.2 miles.

39.

Take I-95 N. Drive for 16.7 miles.

40.

Take exit number 17 towards PA-611 N / BROAD STREET / PATTISON AVE. Drive for 0.4 miles.

41.

Go STRAIGHT on S BROAD STREET. Drive for 3.3 miles.

42.

Turn RIGHT onto S PENN SQUARE. Drive for 0.1 miles.

43.

Keep LEFT to stay on S PENN SQUARE. Drive for 0.1 miles.

44.

Turn LEFT onto JOHN F KENNEDY BOULEVARD. Drive for 0.1 miles.

45.

You have reached Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Segment:

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to New York, New York

Distance:

94.1 miles (151.4km)

46.

Start out heading WEST on JOHN F KENNEDY BOULEVARD towards N 15TH STREET. Drive for 0.1 miles.

47.

Turn RIGHT onto N 16TH STREET. Drive for 0.3 miles.

48.

Turn RIGHT onto VINE STREET. Drive for 0.2 miles.

49.

Go STRAIGHT to get on I-676 E towards I-676 E / US-30 E / I-95. Drive for 0.5 miles.

50.

Take exit towards I-676 E / BEN FRANKLIN BR / US-30 E. Drive for 0.2 miles.

51.

Go STRAIGHT on N 6TH STREET. Drive for a short distance.

52.

Turn SLIGHT LEFT to get on I-676 E towards I-676 E / US-30 E / I-95. Drive for 1.8 miles.

53.

Keep SLIGHT LEFT at the fork towards US-30 E. Drive for 2.1 miles.

54.

Go STRAIGHT on KAIGHN AVENUE. Drive for 5.2 miles.

55.

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto ramp towards RT-73 S / NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE / MARLTON. Drive for 0.2 miles.

56.

Go STRAIGHT on RT-73 S. Drive for 1.1 miles.

57.

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto ramp towards NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE. Drive for 0.4 miles.

58.

Turn SLIGHT LEFT to get on NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE N towards NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE NORTH / NEW YORK. Drive for 38.3 miles.

59.

Keep SLIGHT LEFT at the fork towards I-95 N. Drive for 31.2 miles.

60.

Take exit number 14 towards I-78 / 14-14A-14B-14C / NEWARK AIRPORT / US-1 / HOLLAND TUNNEL / US-9 / US-22. Drive for 0.4 miles.

61.

Go STRAIGHT to get on I-78 E towards EXITS 14A-14B-14C / BAYONNE / JERSEY CITY / HOLLAND TUNNEL. Drive for 7.9 miles.

62.

Go STRAIGHT on 12TH STREET. Drive for 0.3 miles.

63.

Go STRAIGHT on BOYLE PLAZA. Drive for a short distance.

64.

Go STRAIGHT on HOLLAND TUNNEL. Drive for 2 miles.

65.

Go STRAIGHT on LAIGHT STREET. Drive for a short distance.

66.

Turn RIGHT onto CANAL STREET. Drive for 0.2 miles.

67.

Turn RIGHT onto BROADWAY. Drive for 0.4 miles.

68.

You have reached New York, New York

Segment:

New York, New York to Washington, District Of Columbia

Distance:

233.5 miles (375.8km)

69.

Start out heading SOUTHWEST on BROADWAY towards CHAMBERS STREET. Drive for a short distance.

70.

Turn RIGHT onto CHAMBERS STREET. Drive for 0.2 miles.

71.

Turn RIGHT onto HUDSON STREET. Drive for 0.6 miles.

72.

Go STRAIGHT to get on HOLLAND TUNNEL heading NORTH. Drive for 1.8 miles.

73.

Go STRAIGHT on 14TH STREET. Drive for 0.2 miles.

74.

Go STRAIGHT on I-78 W. Drive for 7.9 miles.

75.

Take exit towards TURNPIKE SOUTH / I-95 S. Drive for 0.6 miles.

76.

Go STRAIGHT to get on I-95 S towards CARS ONLY. Drive for 35.4 miles.

77.

I-95 S becomes NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE S. Drive for 68 miles.

78.

Go STRAIGHT on I-295 S. Drive for 5.5 miles.

79.

Take exit towards I-95. Drive for 0.3 miles.

80.

Turn SLIGHT LEFT to get on I-95 S. Drive for 97.7 miles.

81.

Take exit number 22B to get on MD-295 S towards BALT / WASH PKWY SOUTH / WASHINGTON. Drive for 5.5 miles.

82.

Take US-50 W towards WASHINGTON. Drive for 4.8 miles.

83.

Turn LEFT to get on I-395 S. Drive for 2 miles.

84.

Take exit towards MAINE AVE / 12TH ST / DOWNTOWN. Drive for 0.2 miles.

85.

Keep SLIGHT RIGHT at the fork towards ramp towards 12TH ST / DOWNTOWN. Drive for 0.2 miles.

86.

Keep SLIGHT LEFT at the fork towards ramp towards D ST. Drive for 0.1 miles.

87.

Go STRAIGHT on D STREET SW. Drive for 0.2 miles.

88.

Turn RIGHT onto 14TH STREET SW. Drive for 0.3 miles.

89.

You have reached Washington, District Of Columbia

Segment:

Washington, District Of Columbia to Baltimore, Maryland

Distance:

39.1 miles (62.9km)

90.

Start out heading NORTH on US-1 towards MADISON DRIVE NW. Drive for 0.2 miles.

91.

Keep RIGHT to stay on US-1. Drive for 0.6 miles.

92.

Go STRAIGHT on CONSTITUTION AVENUE NW. Drive for 0.1 miles.

93.

Turn RIGHT onto PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW. Drive for 0.1 miles.

94.

Turn LEFT onto CONSTITUTION AVENUE NW. Drive for 0.2 miles.

95.

Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto LOUISIANA AVENUE NW. Drive for 0.3 miles.

96.

Turn LEFT onto N CAPITOL STREET NW. Drive for 0.8 miles.

97.

Turn RIGHT onto NEW YORK AVENUE NE. Drive for 3.9 miles.

98.

Take LEFT MD-295 N towards BALTIMORE. Drive for 31.4 miles.

99.

Turn RIGHT onto W PRATT STREET. Drive for 0.4 miles.

100.

Go STRAIGHT on E PRATT STREET. Drive for 0.2 miles.

101.

Turn LEFT onto COMMERCE STREET. Drive for 0.2 miles.

102.

Go STRAIGHT on N HOLLIDAY STREET. Drive for a short distance.

103.

Turn LEFT onto E FAYETTE STREET. Drive for a short distance.

104.

You have reached Baltimore, Maryland

Segment:

Baltimore, Maryland to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Distance:

498.5 miles (802.2km)

105.

Start out heading WEST on E FAYETTE STREET towards GUILFORD AVENUE. Drive for 0.2 miles.

106.

Turn LEFT onto ST PAUL STREET. Drive for a short distance.

107.

Go STRAIGHT on LIGHT STREET. Drive for 0.1 miles.

108.

Turn RIGHT onto E LOMBARD STREET. Drive for 0.1 miles.

109.

Go STRAIGHT on W LOMBARD STREET. Drive for 0.2 miles.

110.

Turn LEFT onto S HOWARD STREET. Drive for 0.2 miles.

111.

Go STRAIGHT to get on I-395 S. Drive for 0.7 miles.

112.

Take I-95 S towards WASHINGTON. Drive for 57.8 miles.

113.

Stay SLIGHT LEFT on I-95 S heading towards I-95 / I-95 S / RICHMOND. Drive for 85.6 miles.

114.

Take exit number 84A to get on I-295 S towards ROCKY MT NC. Drive for 42.9 miles.

115.

Take I-95 S towards I-295 S / EMPORIA / I-95 SOUTH / ROCKY MOUNT NC. Drive for 244.9 miles.

116.

Take exit number 181 towards SC-38 / LATTA / SC-917 / MARION. Drive for 0.2 miles.

117.

Turn LEFT to get on SC-38 heading SOUTHEAST. Drive for 7.2 miles.

118.

Turn RIGHT onto US-501. Drive for 12.4 miles.

119.

Take exit towards US-501-BR S. Drive for 0.3 miles.

120.

Go STRAIGHT to get on US-501 S. Drive for 42.6 miles.

121.

Turn LEFT onto BROADWAY STREET. Drive for 0.3 miles.

122.

You have reached Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Segment:

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to Tampa, Florida

Distance:

530.5 miles (853.7km)

123.

Start out heading WEST on BROADWAY STREET towards 9TH AVENUE N. Drive for 0.3 miles.

124.

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-501. Drive for 0.9 miles.

125.

Turn SLIGHT RIGHT to get on US-501 heading NORTH. Drive for 1 mile.

126.

Take US-17 S. Drive for 155 miles.

127.

Take I-95 S. Drive for 164.7 miles.

128.

Take exit number 362B to get on I-295 S. Drive for 14.2 miles.

129.

Take exit number 21B to get on I-10 W towards LAKE CITY / TALLAHASSEE. Drive for 13 miles.

130.

Take exit number 343 towards US-301 / BALDWIN / STARKE. Drive for 0.2 miles.

131.

Go STRAIGHT to get on US-301 S towards LAWTEY / STARKE. Drive for 79 miles.

132.

Turn RIGHT onto US-27 N. Drive for 2.7 miles.

133.

Take LEFT I-75 S. Drive for 78.4 miles.

134.

Take exit number 274 to get on I-275 S towards TAMPA / ST PETERSBURG. Drive for 16.7 miles.

135.

Take exit number 44 towards DOWNTOWN-WEST. Drive for 0.4 miles.

136.

Go STRAIGHT on N ASHLEY DRIVE. Drive for 0.6 miles.

137.

Make a U-turn at E WASHINGTON STREET. Drive for a short distance.

138.

You have reached Tampa, Florida

Segment:

Tampa, Florida to Atlanta, Georgia

Distance:

455.1 miles (732.4km)

139.

Start out heading NORTHWEST on N ASHLEY DRIVE towards E JOHN F KENNEDY BOULEVARD. Drive for 0.6 miles.

140.

Go STRAIGHT to get on I-275 N towards I-4. Drive for 15.7 miles.

141.

Take I-75 N. Drive for 354.1 miles.

142.

Take LEFT exit number 156 to get on I-475 N towards ATLANTA. Drive for 15.4 miles.

143.

Take I-75 N towards I-75 N / GA-401 N. Drive for 67.8 miles.

144.

Take exit number 246 towards FULTON ST / CENTRAL AVE / DOWNTOWN. Drive for 0.2 miles.

145.

Keep SLIGHT LEFT at the fork towards ramp towards CENTRAL AVE. / DOWNTOWN / GA. DOME. Drive for 0.4 miles.

146.

Go STRAIGHT on CENTRAL AVENUE SW. Drive for 0.6 miles.

147.

Turn RIGHT onto TRINITY AVENUE SW. Drive for a short distance.

148.

You have reached Atlanta, Georgia

Segment:

Atlanta, Georgia to Columbia, South Carolina

Distance:

213.8 miles (344.1km)

149.

Start out heading SOUTHEAST on TRINITY AVENUE SW towards WASHINGTON STREET SW. Drive for 0.1 miles.

150.

Go STRAIGHT on MEMORIAL DRIVE SW. Drive for a short distance.

151.

Turn RIGHT onto CAPITOL AVENUE SE. Drive for 0.3 miles.

152.

Turn LEFT to get on I-20 E towards AUGUSTA. Drive for 207.1 miles.

153.

Take exit number 64A to get on I-26 E towards I-26 E / US-76 E / COLUMBIA. Drive for 0.8 miles.

154.

Keep SLIGHT LEFT at the fork towards I-126 E. Drive for 3.6 miles.

155.

Go STRAIGHT on ELMWOOD AVENUE. Drive for 0.5 miles.

156.

Turn SHARP RIGHT onto ASSEMBLY STREET. Drive for 0.3 miles.

157.

Turn LEFT onto LAUREL STREET. Drive for 0.1 miles.

158.

Turn RIGHT onto MAIN STREET. Drive for 0.1 miles.

159.

You have reached Columbia, South Carolina

Yesterday, we went to the offices of Minor League Baseball to get some information on how things are run in the minors. Everyone there was very cool, and most of them looked like they were in their 30s, so now you know who’s running the show. It’s not like the majors, where a bunch of old guys sit at a round table and relegate everything. These guys actually know their fans, and it shows because the minors have seen an attendance increase in each of the past five years. Also, when you find out how they got there, it’s very encouraging, because basically, they went the intern route, and then, through word of mouth, they got hooked up with a full-time job in beautiful Bradenton, FL working for the head office. You would think that these people have MBAs and PhDs (or at least that’s what I thought), but it turns out, if you want to be successful, basically, you need to be passionate, and have a fairly decent swing of good luck and timing. So, this is route #2 for me. Hey, I finally narrowed down what I want to do, which is nice, because that would be a first in my young life. I guess school wasn’t a big waste of time either. Also, comboing finance and sports and entertainment management was actually a really good idea, because right now, there’s not a whole lot of people in the country that can say that…sorry, had to give myself some dap on that.

Also, yesterday, we went to Dunedin (about 15-20 minutes outside of Tampa) to watch the Jays take on the St. Lucie Mets. I swear to you, I could hear everyone’s conversation in the entire park, it was that empty…and you know what? That was a good night for them. I’m serious, they turned out about 600-700 people, and that was good for them. Yowsah. However, we did provide pretty good in-game entertainment (including yours truly) much like we did in Myrtle Beach, and ok, maybe a bit of heckling to boot. We still managed to have a really good time with everything despite the lack of overall energy. Again, the home team faltered, and I’m officially blaming my teacher who said to the GM of Bowie that “the home team has won every game on the trip.” Oh yeah, great idea Dr. Brown! Since those fateful words were uttered, 1-4 for the home team…nice going! Well, today, the Bravos are playing the Phils. Unfortunately, we missed out on both Smoltzsy and Hudson, but hey, it’s baseball man. It’s the last day of college for me, so I’m going to have as much fun as is humanly possible.

Hey, NASCAR update! Actually, it’s going to be more like a Denny Hamlin update. Denny has had a great season so far. He sits in 4th in the standings, and trails only Jeff Gordon for the most laps led this season, which brings me to my next point: Denny’s crew needs a massive overhaul. Seriously, this is kind of getting ridiculous, and maybe this is me being too over the top, but Denny should have at least two wins right now, but his crew has been a complete let down this year. It’s the same script every race. Denny makes a run to the front, stays there for a huge portion of the race, then has one incredibly awful pit stop, pushing him back to like 15th or so, and then, he makes his way back to the front only to come up about a few laps short in his comeback. There was an announcement made about a crew change, and hopefully, the #11 FedEx crew can take a step in a positive direction this week in Charlotte, starting on the outside of Row 3. I also have to applaud how well Denny has qualified this year, especially his performance at Martinsville, where he captured his fourth career pole (he also won the Busch race that weekend). He has started well in basically every race, and if he can find a formula to stay there, then we may have the beginnings of something great here.

The NCAA just came back with the decision to move the three point line back in an attempt to make the three-point shot a little less appetizing. Here’s the thing: If the NCAA moved the line back to where the NBA’s line is, or even further, on the whole, it wouldn’t really matter. I mean, sure, the total amount of threes taken over the course of the season may go down some, but when you get down to it, guys are still going to be jacking threes like it’s no one’s business. However, what I will say is that this definitely will make the adjustment to the pros a lot easier for perimeter players. You wouldn’t think it, but those few inches of difference between the college and pro line make a lot of difference. So, the NCAA’s real intention to lower the amount of threes taken will probably not be accomplished, but, they unknowingly (or knowingly, who knows?) have helped future professionals become more comfortable with their range.

So the Stanley Cup’s ratings could be the worst in its history, and there have been a lot of people to come out and say something to that extent. Does this mean I won’t watch it? Hell no. In fact, now that I have DVR, count on that being in my playlist. Look it, being from New England, I really don’t even care who is out on the ice (although the Bruins would have been wicked intense, but I digress), I absolutely love hockey. I don’t really understand the public’s perception on this one. Luckily, there have been some positive signs, as the NHL is about to clear about $2.2 billion, an increase of $100-150 million from last year (that was obtained through Sports Business Journal…if you’ve never checked that out, it’s about time you did; I know, the subscription rate is pretty high, but still, the information you get in these is ridiculous; and when you get a free copy, well, that never hurts). With Reebok coming in and introducing their uniforms next year, there is still hope left for hockey to rise up. Anyway, onto the actual series itself: Ottawa cruised through what had been the best team in the league all season long, beating Buffalo in five games. Most of this, again, was due to their front lines, particularly Heatley and Alfredson. On the other side, Anaheim just finished a dog fight of a series against the heavily favored Red Wings. The Game 5 OT goal by Selanne was the death nail for Detroit. I don’t care how good you are, there is simply no recovering from a crushing loss like that. First, the game gets tied up with under a minute left in regulation, then, an unforced error in their own zone produces a win for the Ducks, and gave them their first advantage in the series. This is almost like when Dave Henderson hit his homer in ’86 against the California Angels in the ALCS (so nice to say California Angels…nostalgia trip!). The Halos had a 3-1 advantage in the series, but when Donny Moore (R.I.P.) gave up that homer to Henderson, you might as well have just given the series to the Sox, as they went back to Fenway and took the final two games with relative ease (I could also parallel the ’86 World Series here, but you know what…not gonna happen…not now, not never). Anyway, getting back to the ice, here’s how I see the series unfolding. First of all, since I’m on a bus, I have no clue who’s hosting Game 1, so I’m just going to assume Anaheim because I believe they had the better regular season record. Anyway, the Ducks are going to be almost impossible to beat at home. I mean it’s going to take one incredible effort to pull that off, and with that being said, I believe the Sens can split the first two games and send the series off to Ottawa at 1-1. From there, you’re looking at this factor: A team in Anaheim that has experience in this situation, especially when you consider there are still a few hangovers from the team that went seven games with the Devils a couple of years ago, which was one of the most riveting playoff series I’ve ever seen, and a team in Ottawa, who’s franchise has not been this far in a long, long time (for some reason, I keep thinking that they may have been to the finals in the mid-to-late 90s, but if they didn’t, consider that Ottawa, before these Senators, did not have a hockey team since right around the construction of the league happened). Ultimately though, I’m going to have to side with Ottawa purely based on the fact that they have more pure goal scorers than Anaheim has. If it came down to defense and goaltending, I would almost be inclined to side with the Ducks. However, I think that offense is going to drive this series, and when you can put out the kind of lines that the Sens can, I don’t see the Ducks being able to overcome it. If you’re still skeptical, at least watch a few minutes of Game 1, and be objective about the whole thing. I know some of you out there can’t stand hockey, but still, this is for the whole shebang, so keep that in mind, and also, the emotion of the crowd should at least hold you in there for a little while. Playoff hockey is some kind of amazing.

Well that’s all from the road, but think about it like this: Once I get home, I may actually have some factual information with me. Next report will be from the new digs in Charlotte, and I can’t wait because I’ve only been there for a week, and I’m starting to already feel like it’s home…it doesn’t hurt that I’ve already set up my mini-Tom Brady shrine, and am about to buy a crapload of Sox stuff for the season. I LOVE BASEBALL SEASON! GO SOX! Yessah! Alright, take care now. Peace.

~Mell-o

No comments: